According to GPO all Lost Docs/fugitive documents should be reported using their Lost Docs Reporting Form at http://www.fdlp.gov/collections/collection-tools/lostdocs  rather than through AskGPO.  See the response below.  

Reporting Lost Docs

Discussion Thread
Response (Diane Johnson) – 10/25/2011 12:46 PM
Good afternoon,

Fugitive documents should be reported through, http://www.fdlp.gov/collections/collection-tools/lostdocs.

Thank you for using askGPO and for your continued support of the Federal Depository Library Program.  If you need additional assistance, please feel free to contact us again.

Customer (Meredith Johnston) – 10/25/2011 12:30 PM
Should all lost/fugitive documents be reported through “Ask GPO” or through the “Lost Docs Reporting Form” found at http://www.fdlp.gov/collections/collection-tools/lostdocs?

Thanks for the clarification.

Meredith Johnston

Question Reference #111025-000037
Category Level 1: Federal Depository Libraries
Category Level 2: Fugitive publications/LostDocs
Date Created: 10/25/2011 12:30 PM
Last Updated: 10/25/2011 12:46 PM
Status: Solved
First Name: Meredith
Last Name: Johnston
Agency/Company Name:
Phone Number:
Depository Library #:



Tags: ,